Rules of Members appointment
- All members must be postgraduate for cabinets Top-3
- All members must be Graduate for District & Tehsile cabinets
- All members must not be less than matriculate for Union council cabinets
- All member must be free of conditions of qualification for ordinary membership
- Ordinary members can be affiliated with District, Tehsile and Union council cabinets
Roles of cabinets Members
- Chairman: Decision making
- Vice Chairman: Advise in Decision making
- Presidents: Each one will be responsible for given tasks
- Executive & Vice executive: Help in actions
- Director & Voice: comply with orders and ground reporting
- Finance secretary &Vice Finance secretary: Controlling of Expenses
- Contributions secretary & Vice Contributions secretary: Collections of contributions
- Information Secretary & Vice Information Secretary: Controlling internal Educating systems
- Communication Secretary & Vice Communication Secretary: Controlling Public relation/ Media campaign external coordination
- Coordination secretary& Vice Coordination Secretary: Controlling internal coordination and flow activities.
- Stage secretary & Vice Stage Secretary: Controlling Stage during meetings
- Speaker & Voice Speaker: Controlling the activities of Executive committee
- Professionals: Provision of information regarding their professions
Cabinets Responsible to
- Top cabinet is the head of the body, mean is head cabinet and rest of the cabinets will be responsible to.
- International cabinet is responsible to top cabinet
- State cabinet is responsible to International cabinet
- Provincial cabinet is responsible to State cabinet
- District cabinet is responsible to Provincial cabinet
- Tehsile cabinet is responsible to District cabinet
- Union council cabinet is responsible to Tehsile cabinet
Formation of committees
- Chairman: Length of committee must be 1-30
- Vice Chairman: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Presidents: 1-10
- Executive & Vice executive: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Director & Voice: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Finance secretary & Vice Finance secretary: Length of committee must be 1-15
- Contributions secretary & Vice Contributions secretary: Length of committee must be 1-15
- Communication Secretary & Vice Communication Secretary: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Coordination secretary& Vice Coordination Secretary: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Stage secretary & Vice Stage Secretary: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Speaker & Voice Speaker: Length of committee must be 1-10
- Professionals: Length of committee must be 1-15
A. Members contributions
1. Every positioned Member must contribute 50 rupees a month
2. Every ordinary Member must contribute 10 rupees a month
B. Philanthropist contributions
1. Resources will be contributed by philanthropists
Offices must be & will be established in the following areas:
1. Overall Capitals of all States
2. Overall Provinces of all States
3. Overall Districts of all States
4. Overall Tehsiles of all States
- Union Council and Tehsile cabinets must have weekly meetings
- District & Provincial cabinets must have fortnightly meetings
- State Cabinet must have monthly meetings
- International cabinet must have quarterly meetings
- Top cabinet must have weekly meetings
It may be call any time
Constitution of the Movement
- All the followers of the movement must be abided by the objectives of the movement.
- Every member of the movement must be clear with the ideology of the movement.
- Every body can be a part of this movement without any discrimination.
- Members must be well tolerated.
- Party positions must be allotted on the bases of voting.
- Every member must go through oath.
- All members must be dealt equally on the bases of humanity not status.
- Nonviolence idea must be consider prior.
- All Humans must be considered respectful & be dealt with honor.
- All groups are welcomed for purposeful conversation.
- Every member of the movement must be honest and & loyal.
- Every member must be positive in all aspects.
- Every member must bear persistency in his participation.
- Suggestions of every member must be valued.
- Blind faith concerns must not be welcomed but conceptual to movement idea must be welcomed.
- Every member must work for the promotion of movement ideology with in the limit of his possible capacities.
- Every member must be financially contributing to movement on monthly bases, no matter if a single rupee.
- Every member must share all his personal/ movement issues to other members.
- Every member must be issued movement membership ID card.
- Every resigned member must not be given remember ship.
- Monthly meeting must be initiated after issuing 50 membership ID cards, where every member must be shared progress report.
- Every member found with guilty acts must be rusticated/ expelled from membership.
- All constructive critics must be entertained in a good way but not destructive one.
- All negative actions & reactions must be discriminated.
- Bank account of the movement must be open and accountabilities of the movement must be shared in each monthly meeting.
- Yearly budget must be design.
- All possible help must be provided to deservers.
- District Loralai must be the central office for the movement for the time being.
- Destructive critics on opponent’s ideas must be prohibited.
- All political and nonpolitical movements must be dealt sociably.
- Slogans of disgrace to others must be prohibited.
- All type of negative discriminations with in/ without movement must be prohibited.
- All type of press release and general debates must be made in the limits of movement ideology and consultation.
- Every member must emphasis on students to be well educated.
- Having accepted the ideology and strategy of the movement, a participant will not be allowed for non-rational criticism.